Identifying the growth characteristics of trees
Annual Ring Analysis
The growth behavior of trees provides important information about climatic circumstances and temporary or persistent changes of the environmental conditions. In order to correctly identify and measure the annual rings of trees with small growth, every detail of the processing and evaluation is important.
With the IML Measuring Table you can evaluate the annual rings of wooden cores and tree discs quickly and easily.
- Exact evaluation of annual rings of core samples and tree discs
- Identification of disturbances of development and growth as well as weak growth
- Illustration and assignment of changes, dysfunctions or weak points
- Findings about the vitality of a tree
- Possible conclusions on environmental influences